Thursday, May 14, 2009

to the MOM's - Happy Mother's Day

Joy's mom saw THE HIT a comedy play last year and thought that all her children would also enjoy. We celebrated Mother's Day in memory of Joy's mom Lorraine, with the help of Val and saw the play Sunday. Mom was right everyone loved it! All nine childrens, most spouses and some of her grand children were there. It's playing until mid June at the Horton Grand Theatre, 444 4th Ave, downtown San Diego. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!





FREAKY - Painting with a camera
Last Monday we went to the William Heise County Park near Julian to continue Mother's Day celebration. I was looking at these trees that just had a lot of contrast. I used my ND400 filter to slow my shutter down then did the shake and no-bake thing and painted this. I hope that this is just a painting and nothing else - spooky.



Just CHILLING at the park - it was a beautiful day.





No comments: