Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tribute to Mershad I. Abueg

Mershad I. Abueg was born on September 12, 1977 to Renato and Mildred Abueg in Quezon City, Philippines. He entered into rest on July 21, 2010 at the age of 32 in the city San Diego, Ca where he had spent the majority of his life. At other times he called many different places home such as Hawaii, New York, and Colorado. Mershad is survived by many who loved him and deeply mourn his loss. He left us innumerable memories of cheerful times; all full of that infectious laughter and brilliant smile that will live on in all of our hearts.

To Play Video "PRESS PLAY BUTTON" at the bottom left corner or CLICK on the BLACK SCREEN.  



Click on the pictures to enlarge.

2 comments:

Morey Maniacs said...

Mershad will be missed by so many. What a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful soul. I will miss him every day...and will always love him. He will never be forgotten and I know we will meet again one day.

Anonymous said...

I am so saddened hearing of the passing of Mershad. I worked with him at Orthopedic Associates in Binghamton NY and absolutely adored him. He was a good friend to me and will be in my prayers nightly. Billie