Monday, July 20, 2009

Kelly Ann - Yacht

Last Saturday I worked on this millions of dollar yacht fixing the tv signals and when I was done, I had a chance to take some pictures. I used to help Joy's brother Andy worked on several yachts many years ago, he's still fixing his friends boats. I remember when Andy made the stainless steel sailfish door handle - he's pretty talented and he also built his own 40ft boat out of aluminum.
Playing around with the camera's setting like the black & white, contrast, white balance, etc.. I got these effects. I make the photo to look like a storm is coming, but the pictures were taken under a bright sun and the water was a little choppy even made it better. I made the chrome bell look like see thru and I like the fisheye effect. It's pretty cool playing with black & white. - Not Photoshop -






No comments: