Thursday, November 29, 2007

Flower and fruit

I've been taking several evening classes lately on photoshop, going manual mode for SLR camera, and going to a camera club with Joy. I really enjoyed the manual mode class, I learned a lot on photography techniques.

Pictures of my fall flowers in bloom. The look-a-like Kiwi inside is an Asian fruit, grown by Larry's next door called the dragon fruit, it taste like a light melon with poppy seeds.

Twisting the camera at 1/6 sec exposure with a wide zoom at 28mm - SLR class for motion

Mood - full sun with a dark background, shot using my old FD 55 f1.2 lens converted to a macro

A burnt tree near Larry's house shot at an ant view

Christmas cactus

A giant leaf daisy with a fly shot at 85mm and the picture was cropped at 50%

Dragon fruit


Koi fish pond at Larry and Michelle's temporary house, shot at 4 sec exposure

No comments: